Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cute storage idea...

This project was inspired by the Toil and Trouble Svg Kit. Instead of a Halloween theme, I decided to make these jars just to store some flower embellishments I had sitting in a drawer. I used the clear 12x12 plastic sheets from Joann's. It's a thicker material-kinda like the plastic that they use for packaging items. I cut it on the eClips- Blade depth just a smidgen below 3, Speed 4, pressure 6. I changed the fold lines to score instead of cut. Worked beautiful!! Inked all the edges with my favorite ink "Chestnut Roan Chalk" from ColorBox. Paper used K&Company "Blue Awning". Embellishments on outside of jars were from eksuccess. I plan on putting up a shelf in my craft room to show off my more prettier embellishments in these cute jars!

No comments:

Post a Comment